VDIEC Global Connect, Central India’s biggest study abroad consultancy is hosting ‘Australia Education Fair’ on 14th May at Jehan Numa Palace, Bhopal from 12 pm to 6pm.
If you are looking for options are countries to study abroad, Australia can serve as the perfect destination goal. Here are some reasons why you should consider studying in Australia:
- Globally Recognized Degree- Australian degrees are famous for having global recognition. This makes finding jobs easier for students globally.
- Education– Australia provides top quality education that is recognized all over the world. The Australian Universities offer courses in every imaginable field and they give you the privilege to opt for specializations and majors.
- Work Permit– International students can work for 20 hours during sessions and 40 hours during vacations and can easily take care of their day to day expenses. These experiences add value to your resume.
- Multiculturalism- Students from all across the world can be found here. Every year Australian Universities host thousands of students from across the world, making it one of the largest hub of multiculturalism in the world.
- Cost of living- As compared to countries like USA, UK and Canada, Australia has low cost of living and expenses so you get world recognized degree at lower fee.
- Job opportunities– As per norms of Post Study Work Visa in Australia, students can stay back for 2 years after completion of degree to find job opportunities there.
- To get more information, visit us at the education fair on 14th May 2019 at Jehan Numa Palace, Bhopal between 12 pm and 6 pm. Our team of counselors would be more than happy to assist you in answering all your questions
To get more information, visit us at the education fair on 13th May 2019 at Fairfield by Marriot, Indore and 14th May 2019 at Jehan Numa Palace, Bhopal between 12 pm and 6 pm. Our team of counselors would be more than happy to assist you in answering all your questions.
To register, call: 8602389111(Bhopal)/9977266662(Indore)
Add New Comment