VDIEC Global Connect Pvt Ltd is the pioneer business performers since 1998, started its operation from Central India, now across the nation with 5 branches. We work on majorly three principles and areas that are
– Educational consultancy
– Business promotions
– Patrons in Training.
With continuous work on business promotion, we have skilled to envisage the liaising and facilitating international bodies for not only global education as well as Joining hands for Wiz-wiz trade & investments and skill development. Our holistic approach towards working makes us proud in all the ventures.
Our Business Promotion Division has come up to the next level of putting thresholds for Global Education and Skill Development. Pushing hard towards pinnacle we have come up with this Summit to create integration with the Government’s plan of building Smart Cities in Central India and will focus on providing and encouraging smart education globally.
Country Partner – UK Trade & Investment
UK Trade & Investment is the Government organization that helps UK based companies succeeds in an increasingly global economy. Our range of expert services is tailored to the needs of individual businesses to maximize their international success. We provide companies with knowledge, advice and practical support. There was a keen interest from both government and private institutes to have such an event in M.P. UKTI is therefore organizing an “India – UK Education Partnership-Forum” to bring a mission of Universities and HE institutes from UK to India.
MPCVET – Skill Partner
Madhya Pradesh Council for Vocational Education & Training (MPCVET) is a body under the chairmanship of Hon’ble CM of Madhya Pradesh to act as the apex body for monitoring, coordination, convergence and providing overall policy direction for skill development activities in Madhya Pradesh.
MPCVET portal, aims at “Convergence and Dissemination of Information” and “Convergence and Simplification of Process.” The objective of Skill Development is to create a workforce to authorize with the necessary and continuously upgraded skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to attain access to upright employment and ensure India’s competitiveness in the dynamic global market.
Bhopal Municipal Corporation – Host Partner
Bhopal Municipal Corporation is moving with the vision of Hon’ble PM for building Smart City and developing the mission for city improvement, city renewal (redevelopment) and city extension (green field development). Additionally the Pan-city initiative is also executed in which Smart Solutions are applied covering larger parts of the city. Since smart city is taking a compact approach, thus, it is necessary that everyone shall contribute towards development and building something better for our country.
Study and Work – A Guide to Balance Both, While Studying Abroad
If you’re planning to study abroad, there is a good chance you’ll want to work on the side for extra income. Many students who opt for foreign education like to keep their economic options open by looking for a part time job, mostly after their lectures. This not only helps you earn, but also gives you a sense of responsibility and helps you in understanding how to manage your finances while living on a foreign soil, which in most cases, is quite expensive. Here are few hacks that will help you balance both your study and your work:
- Understand Why You Need To Work – The first thing you need to do, is grasp the basic idea of why this income is important to you. Do you want to take care of your personal expenses? Is your goal much higher? Are you willing to split your time between study and work? Once you have these questions answered, ask yourself if you have enough time to study, work and sleep properly. Extra income is always tempting, but it should not be at the expense of your education, which is your primary goal. Most countries allow you to work a certain hours when you’re a student. Some universities offer on campus jobs as well. Make sure that your time is split efficiently, which will allow you to focus on your education and will also help you get enough rest.
- Plan Ahead – Planning ahead is the most important thing you need to take care of while studying abroad. Understand the fact that it will not be easy juggling time between lectures, work and private study. For this, you need to make a proper schedule and make sure that you stick to it. Make a weekly or a monthly planner that will help you organize your time among all the activities you plan on doing. Once you get used to the study schedule of your semester/trimester, you will know what is expected out of you and the amount of time you’ll need to dedicate to your studies.
- Always Keep A Track Of Assignments – In extension to the previous point; it is important that you keep a note of all your assignments/submissions of that semester/trimester, ahead of time. This step will help you prioritize your tasks and you will know the amount of time you need to dedicate to each task. You won’t be in a rush at the last moment to complete your work just before the deadline and will save yourself for submitting half finished or poor quality assignments and poor grades.
- Split Time – Dedicating at least 40 hours of your week to your studies is a must; which means fairly about 5-6 hours a day. Studying abroad is not a piece of cake. You will meet challenges everywhere. So you must learn how to tackle with each, in an effective and efficient manner. So making sure that your time is split efficiently is very important. There is no use finding a job on the other side of the city that will take you more than half an hour to travel one way. So look for a job near the campus (if not in the campus) which will not only save you time, but will also help you efficiently manage it.
- Sleep Properly – Many people think sleep is an unimportant part of daily routine. But if you don’t sleep properly and enough, you may not be able to concentrate on both studies and work. If you do not take proper rest and help you brain relax for a few hours a day, you’ll remain tired next day. This will not only hamper your studies, but will also be a hindrance to your work. Studies have proved that sleep helps you retain memory. So if you want to remember what those lectures were telling you, allow yourself at least 6 hours of sleep daily. And remember- An overworked mind yields no benefit.
- Keep yourself refreshed – You may think this is a joke considering the above points. But rest assured; it is not. There will be days when you will be so exhausted that batting you eyelid will be equal to moving mountains. You will be so worked that you would want to sleep for 3 straight days. You will probably want to quit on studies, job, humans, or even planet earth. But understand that your main aim is to study. If ever things become too stressed for you, cut short the time for work. Or take a few days off and relax. Visit your friends and refresh your mind. If all these tasks seem too unrealistic to you, all you need to do is set aside an hour or two each day, for you to relax and have just ‘YOU’ time. This should get you working like it’s your first day on the job.
- Sacrificing and Shifting – You will need to sacrifice a few things in order to achieve a study-work-rest balance. Maybe your favourite TV show, or regularly hanging out at your favourite restaurants, or just sitting idle and staring at the wall. But you don’t entirely have to sacrifice it completely. Dedicate one day of the week to these tasks and call it your cheat day. Watch your favourite show, go out, do nothing, sleep all day, basically do whatever you want on this very day. But make sure you don’t carry the habit to the next day when you get back to your studies and work.
- Becoming Tony Stark – Well you may not actually become a billionaire like Tony Stark by working part time while you’re a student, but you will at least be able to take care of your expenses. You’ll develop confidence, you’ll be able to manage your time better, you’ll still be able to have fun and the genius part of Tony Stark will depend on how well you manage both your studies and work efficiently.
Add New Comment