What services can I expect from an education counselor or overseas education consultant?
Answered Abhi asked 3 years ago

Ayushi answered 3 years ago

A well experienced and trained overseas education consultant like VDIEC provides expert counseling to students as well as parents to choose the right courses, as well as assist in applying to the best universities, fill up applications, getting admissions, availing bank loans, help with scholarships, visa documentation and offers pre-departure guidance. At VDIEC, we go the extra mile and help International Students with tickets and find accommodations.

1 Answers